The word Absher refers to an electronic service application made for smartphones. This application provides the local and native people residing in Saudi Arabia to use a wide variety of facilities provided by the Government of the Saudi Kingdom. This application is present in both languages i.e. English and Arabic. The Absher application includes services like getting or renewing the passport, applying for hajj, insuring any vehicle or property, amendments in national ID, and all the appointments that require government permissions can easily be done through this application. The main feature of this application is that it is secure and ensures all the security parameters.
Procedure to change Mobile Number in Absher:
While using Absher, if you want to change your mobile number then two methods are given below to update your mobile number on Absher.
By using the Absher website, you can update your number online. But for this method, you must have a registered mobile number.
If you have not registered your mobile number or are lost or have forgotten the number then you have to update it without logging in to the website. This could be done by using the Absher KIOSK machine.
By using website:
If you have registered a mobile number then you can update your number through this procedure. Following are the steps which can easily help you to update your number.
- First, LOG IN to the Absher website.
- Now, go to the THREE dots present in the upper right corner of the page.
- Choose the UPDATE USER INFORMATION option.
- Go to the EDIT option at the bottom.
- Click on EDIT PHONE.
- Now enter your NEW phone number.
- Press on the SAVE button.
- Type the verification CODE sent on your new phone number.
After completing all these steps you will get the confirmation message of successfully updating the account information.
By using the KIOSK machine:
This method is suitable for a person who does not have a registered mobile number in Saudi Arabia. For this purpose, the mobile number is updated without logging in to Absher but with the help of Absher’s self-service KIOSK machine.
Following are the steps to be followed to update the number without login into Absher.
- The first step is to FIND the nearest Absher KIOSK machine.
- The second step includes the selection of language i.e. ENGLISH.
- The third step is to click on the option refers as UPDATE MOBILE.
- The fourth step is to enter your ten digits IQAMA NUMBER.
- The fifth step will check your identity. For that purpose, you have to scan your RIGHT INDEX FINGER on the scanner screen.
- Now you have to repeat the step with your LEFT INDEX FINGER.
- The sixth step requires mentioning your NEW mobile number.
- In the end, you will get the VERIFICATION CODE. You have to enter the code to verify yourself.
After completing all these steps, you can log in to Absher with your new updated number to confirm your amendment has been successfully done.